Top manufacturers have a new secret weapon — manufacturing execution systems (MES). True quality management demands quality execution. Old-fashioned punch clocks and paper-based schedules simply cannot keep a modern manufacturing workforce like yours operating at peak efficiency.
Improving efficiency is only the first step — you need full interoperability with all business applications to truly deliver rich, real-time communications between your shop floor and the rest of your enterprise. This ensures that your sales, finance, design, management, and operations departments work with the same goals in mind at all times.
Benefit from The Lake Companies’ decades of expertise at manufacturing execution and make your entire enterprise more productive every day. Shop-Trak seamlessly connects the comprehensive power of Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) with the power of manufacturing execution systems to deliver better results to every corner of your business. By creating an instantaneous communication stream throughout your company, you’ll be constantly positioned to take the corrective and preventive actions that lead to top quality and peak performance.
Manufacturing Execution Learning Series
SyteLine Shop-Trak automates your entire range of shop floor workforce administration and execution tasks. You’ll get more done with less effort at a lower cost by adding a powerful set of features to the SyteLine solution you already have.
Shop-Trak automates your entire range of shop floor workforce administration and execution tasks with touch screen simplicity and an intuitive interface that workers enjoy using.
You get quality at every step of your manufacturing process with Shop-Trak. With support for your current plant entry security devices, as well as touch screen simplicity, biometric support, bar code printing, and data collection device support, you’ll gain higher quality faster at less effort.
Production Execution — Accelerate production throughout your organization using:
- Job moves and completes
- JIT transactions
- eKanban replenishments for internally and externally sourced parts and components
- Rules-based, user defined labels—formatted specifically to individual customer or product requirements
- Material Issues to production from multiple locations at once
- Issue child lot/serial tracked components to parent lot/serial tracked items with touch screen, drag and drop simplicity and speed
I support two different companies running SyteLine. One uses Labr-Trak (now Shop-Trak) – the other does not. The difference in some of the metrics and measurables available is incredible.
Production status and work dispatching — Show workers real-time dispatch information for any work center or machine, in a personalized format that every employee can easily understand.
- Real-time production schedules and priorities go directly to the shop
- Check production status by drilling through to transactional data
- Give supervisors up-to-the-moment status information and performance analytics with the tablet or smartphone based touch screen Mobile Supervisor™
Time and attendance with labor collection — You’ll streamline your full range of manufacturing tasks when you can:
- Achieve flawless accounting of payroll and job costing while starting or ending any number of machines at any time with Shop-Trak’s simultaneous multiple machine management
- Allow one employee to process multiple jobs on a single machine simultaneously or in rapid succession. Sophisticated cost allocations give you perfect precision and optimal productivity
- Take advantage of Shop-Trak’s support for work center teams or crews, allowing one person to reassign a dynamically sized team from one job to another
- Reconcile time and attendance with shop floor labor for better recordkeeping
- Push time and attendance data directly into SyteLine Payroll or ADP