5 Reasons Manufacturers Must Attend the 2017 Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WMTS)
Manufacturers take note: All of the movers and shakers in your industry are going to be under one roof representing industry technologies such as…
- Engineering Expertise
- And much more
And talking about HOT manufacturing topics like…
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Multi-Tasking Machinery
- Lean Manufacturing
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Environmental Efficiency & Protection
- ERP/MRP/CIM Software
- Staffing a Qualified Workforce
- And more
The Lake Companies will be at Booth 647.
We think you should be there, too!
With the right strategy, every trade show you attend is an opportunity to grow. The place to be this October is the 2017 WISCONSIN MANUFACTURING & TECHNOLOGY SHOW (WMTS).
The Lake Companies thinks this is an important event that you and your company don’t want to miss out on, so we’ve put together the top 5 Reasons to Attend the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show.
Reason #1: Make Money
There are lots of ways to make money in a business. Cut costs, improve production methods, increase your customer base, etc. You can do all of this by attending WMTS. Take a look at who attends WMTS—these attendees are interested in your products, your services, and your advice.
- WMTS Attendees by Job Category
- Executive Management 31%
- Plant Managers 22%
- Production/Operations 21%
- Engineers 14%
- Job Shop Owners 12%
(2015 WMTS results)
Reason #2: Explore New Technology
Reason #3: Learn About Industry Changes
Knowledgeable distributors and builders of manufacturing equipment will be available to answer questions and provide the information you need to increase productivity and profitability with millions of dollars worth of technology on display. Plus, there are several power-packed seminars happening over three days that will keep you informed and up-to-date on technology and advancements that can have a dramatic impact on your business.
Some Seminar Highlights
- Factory Automation: Are You Ready for the Economic Expansion
- Presented by Ken Dragotta, President/CEO, Systems Engineering & Automation
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Additive Manufacturing: The Future of Product Development & Manufacturing
- Presented by Tom Rohrbeck, 3D Printing Sales Manager, GSC & Allen Kreemer, Manager, Stratasys Inc.
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Is Your Shop Ready for 5-Axis Machining?
- Presented by Mark Schem, Technical Sales Manager GROB Systems/Premier Machine Tool Midwest
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Building a Workforce through Partnerships with K-12
- Presented by Suzanne Kelley, President/CEO, Waukesha County Business Alliance
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2017
Time: 11:00am–12:00pm & 12:30–1:00pm
Check out the 2017 WMTS SEMINAR SCHEDULE to see the entire schedule listing.
Reason #4: Networking
Reason #5: Shopping
WMTS is great place for manufacturers to review new products, services, and solutions to boost their firm’s profitability. At WMTS, you can get all of the facts, compare products and services, meet the people behind the company banner, and make informed buying decisions. The best way to evaluate new technology is to see it in person, touch it, and speak directly to the people who design and manufacture it.
Don’t miss out on a great manufacturing show. Come see THE LAKE COMPANIES AT BOOTH 647 and learn about how the right software can be the grand slam your business has been looking for. We’ll see you at the show!
Wisconsin State Fair Park, Exposition Center Halls A&B
2017 WMTS Show Times
October 3-5, 2017
Tuesday 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 5 pm
Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
For more information, check out the 2017 WMTS website.