Watch Your Production Levels Soar
Manufacturing/production processes differ significantly according to industry, required outcomes, and specific needs of the manufacturers. However, those differing organizations all share the need to know: where each process is at any given time, will it make the customer’s delivery date, and is it making or losing money for the company. Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) is designed to optimize production tracking of every component of each job — supporting lean and traditional manufacturing needs — to deliver products to customers faster, more efficiently and with greater quality.
It is possible to increase throughput, reduce lead-times, lower your costs, and better control your shop operations with Infor SyteLine ERP (CloudSuite Industrial).
SyteLine is designed for the specific needs of both simple and complex manufacturing. This ensures support of a wide range of industries. Get more accurate quotes, greater production planning, supreme job costing accuracy, on-demand clarity to inventory and jobs in process, and fast scheduling. Don’t just meet your customer’s expectations, exceed them!
No matter what your Production needs …
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Shop Floor Control
- Batched Production
- Labor/Time & Attendance Collection
- Co-Products and By-Products
- Intrasite sourced or outsourced, services, components or materials
Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) has you covered …
- Project and/or job control to support simple or highly complex production needs
- Choose from several methods of creating and defining jobs; whichever method you prefer
- Manage the creation of all of your jobs in a single screen
- Link customer orders directly to jobs
- Schedule jobs based on finite and infinite scheduling
- Issue materials to a work order or back flush materials automatically based on operation or job completions
- Validate material availability to determine whether or not a job can be completed on time
- Review estimated versus actual costs by job
- If you track labor, full touch screen labor support with Payroll integration
- Machine-hour reporting
- Create jobs for By-Products, Co-Products or Rework
- Allows for Overlapping Operations
- Outside Vendor Process
- Drive costs by Shift, Work Center & Department
- Track actual (or standard) labor and material, as well as WIP (work in process) costs, through a detailed routing
- Material, labor and machine tracking to support your unique needs, including manual entry, bar coding, touch screen, drag & drop, and backflushing
Call The Lake Companies today at 920-406-3030 to learn more.