Manage All Your Materials While Maintaining Lean Inventory Levels
To reach lean manufacturing goals within your company, lean planning capabilities are vital. Traditional planning approaches now fall short in improving customer service, minimizing inventory, and reducing manufacturing costs. Today, you need to focus your planning on customer demand, pulling to the customer due date and synchronizing the flow of material and capacity accordingly.
Solve your toughest business challenges using Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial). Utilize a powerful solution that synchronizes customer orders to the use of work centers, inventory, resources and supply.
Rely on a solution that is built, serviced, and managed by professionals who understand the specific requirements of manufacturing. You need processes to flow smoothly without mistakes, unnecessary steps, wasted resources, and waiting on delayed upstream activities. Let us show you how SyteLine has helped our customers reduce and optimize their inventories, and increase their turns while providing cash to fund their growth. Meet these goals with seamless advanced planning capabilities that increase your on-time performance and throughput while reducing inventory and operating costs — all with SyteLine.
Whatever your Material Planning challenges …
- Inventory Control
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS)
- Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Multi-Company/Multi-Site Cross Site Planning
- What-if Planning Analysis
- Inventory Availability
- Project Control
- Lean Inventory Management
- Mobile Barcode Processing
Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) has you covered …
- Unified single/multi-site solution incorporating inventory management, manufacturing, purchasing, order entry, planning and scheduling
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting
- Exception notifications (e.g. item quantity on hand is below safety stock, a planned receipt is no longer needed or needs to be moved in/out in time, etc.)
- Scheduling and planning of materials synchronized to when they are needed
- Time Phase Inventory Status
- Supply-Demand Summary
- Monthly Analysis Report
- Customer On Time Delivery Analysis
- Inventory Usage, Sourcing, Cost and Turns Analysis
- Simple cross-site sourcing from and supply to
Call The Lake Companies today at 920-406-3030 to learn more.