Get Accurate Inventory Visibility with Tight Forecasting to Keep Production Flowing
Organizations sometimes waste money by carrying too much inventory. On the contrary, carrying too little can result in lost sales or late shipments. Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) will help you accurately size your inventory in make-to-stock and make-to-order environments by forecasting sellable items or components.
The Lake Companies will show you how Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) can help your company automate the process of calculating and monitoring your inventory drivers, including forecasts, safety stocks, and order size. This keeps inventory low while avoiding shortages. SyteLine helps your business easily locate, reserve, and buy supplies and materials from multiple locations, vendors, customers, and company sites. SyteLine also helps reduce lead times, all while keeping inventory low and improving delivery times.
No matter what your Inventory challenges …
- Lot and Serial Tracking & Genealogy
- Advanced Shipping Notification (ASN)
- Multi-Carrier Shipping
- Bar Coding
- Intra-site Transfers
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Physical Inventory
- Cycle Counting
- Costs by Item or Item Warehouse
- Consignment Inventory
Infor SyteLine (CloudSuite Industrial) has you covered …
- Easily track material and costs on a per-job and per-project basis.
- Obtain accurate information about quantities on hand, which will help you make more informed business decisions.
- Designate inventory items as purchased, manufactured, or transferred so that you can immediately place a purchase order, issue a job order, or create a transfer order when you need a particular item.
- Perform automated physical inventory and cycle count preparation, as well as ABC analysis.
- Increase inventory turns by optimizing the stocking level of every item.
- Stock goods in one unit of measure while purchasing, selling, and/or consuming on a work order in another unit of measure.
- Assign multiple warehouse locations for a part and/or multiple locations within a single warehouse.
- View inventories across multiple sites or your organization.
- Issue materials by work order, operation, or sub-assembly with barcode support or backflush requirements automatically.
- Issue floor stock items to fill bins at the point of use automatically.
- Set up specialized item pricing such as quantity and discounted pricing, contract pricing, etc., for both purchasing and selling.
Call The Lake Companies today at 920-406-3030 to learn more.