The High-Tech & Electronics industry is highly dependent on demand from the Aerospace & Defense, Computer, Telecommunications, Industrial Equipment, Medical Device, Industrial Control, Automotive industries and more. Demand volume and specifications vary considerably over time due to the highly innovative nature of the industry. The ever-increasing pace and global reach of industry demands agility, speed and continual innovation.
As a high tech manufacturer, you must respond to increasing cost pressures, while component prices continue to fall and supply chains fluctuate over time. Continued success in this globally competitive market requires manufacturers to innovate from a product perspective, expand into new markets and reach customer demand geographically. You are always looking to leverage opportunities as electronic components become increasingly prevalent in almost any industrial product today.
At the same time, you must drive operational efficiency throughout the business. That innovation does not stop with the products you produce. It also requires you to innovate operationally. Just as electronic automation is driving the industry, you must harness the speed and efficiency of internal automation to drive the future of your business.
Whether you are in…
- Communications Equipment
- Automotive Electronics
- Consumer Electronics
- Electronic Components & Accessories
- Industrial and Process Controls
- Medical Devices
- Cable Assemblies
- Electromechanical Assemblies
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic Coils and Transformers
- Environmental Controls
- Measuring Devices
- And more
SyteLine has you covered…
- 360° Customer Management — Manage all aspects of your relationships with customers and prospects, from estimating to invoicing to service management.
- Intelligent Lot & Serial Numbers — Each item / part can have its own set of serial numbers. That includes their own uniquely formatted, intelligent serial number.
- Hybrid Manufacturing — Any combination of engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, make-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock, Kanban and repetitive needs.
- Forecasting — Determine the right amount of raw materials and components needed to meet production requirements. Automate the calculation of forecasts and other inventory drivers, such as safety stock. Alerts notify you when actual demand varies from the plan.
- Integrated Accounting & Financial Management — Every task performed in SyteLine that requires a financial transaction is integrated to the solutions’s own accounting and financial management applications. From inventory and production transactions to shipping, invoicing, field service and more — they all flow seamlessly into accounting. View cash impact information that incorporates all anticipated sources and uses of cash. From unshipped orders to invoices, outstanding purchase orders, A/R and A/P transactions as well as current cash balances. A simple time phased snapshot of cash available on demand.
- Collaborative Design & Engineering — From a simple CAD interface, to more functional Product Data Management, and even more sophisticated Collaborative Design & Engineering PLM functionality. SyteLine spans multiple locations and keeps your team working efficiently together.
- Mobile Information Access — Mobile Access puts key functions on your mobile device for various user roles within SyteLine. This allows your staff to be productive when away from the office, with the use of their cell phone. Checking in on information from multiple sites is available for roles like Executives, Controllers, Operations Managers, Salespeople and even IT Staff.
- Product Genealogy — Traceability of components and material, along with related information. Trace lot numbers, serial numbers and compliance documentation, from material receipt all the way to the finished product.
- Quality Management — Quality control for incoming goods, outgoing shipments and in-process production quality checking.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) — Find out if you have the materials, people, machines, and tools you need to manufacture an item.
- Service and Warranty Management — Installation and repair service orders, time and expense tracking, cost management and billing. Service Contract administration including billing rates and options. Warranty tracking with complete component history for as built, as sold and as-is. Plant Maintenance including automated maintenance scheduling.
- Manufacturer’s Part Numbers — SyteLine items can have multiple manufacturers’ items that can be ranked with controlled use.
- Program/Contract Management — Complete Project based manufacturing capabilities that combine the production, scheduling, engineering, logistics, financial, and project management tools users need to manage complex project requirements, long lead times, and strict cost controls.
- Document Management & Automation — Complete management of all documentation: emails, email attachments, CAD drawings, scanned documents, outbound documents, purchase orders, invoices, estimates, and more. Document Book functionality pulls all related documentation for any manufacturing job through assemblies and all the way back to purchased materials—including certification documentation.
- Kitting — Allows a number of components to be bundled in a pack from a sales order perspective. On the picking list / packing slip, the sales order “kit” item is printed together with the indented components that are embedded inside that “kit” item.
- Labor Collection / Time & Attendance — Touch screen labor recording, production status, real-time dispatching, production recording, material issues, lot & serial recording, time & attendance and manufacturing document automation.
- Lean Manufacturing — Including Kanban replenishments, back flushing of materials, labor & machine time, and rapid recording of production information- with or without labor recording.
- Business Intelligence & Dashboards — Simple-to-use tools for decision-making and analysis. Dashboards are dynamic and up-to-the-minute.
- Complete Project, Job and Product Costing — The Cost Accounting features within SyteLine support both actual costing and standard costing, providing you with the flexibility to choose the Cost Type and Cost Method that works best for each specific product. SyteLine automatically charges work order costs for customer orders to the Cost of Goods Sold upon shipment to the customer.
- Equipment & Plant Maintenance — Manage your entire internal maintenance process, from scheduling preventative maintenance events to handling the unexpected service repair. Advanced Plant Maintenance helps prevent interruptions in production which can lead to bottlenecks in the system, inventory shortfalls and missed customer order deliveries.
- Manufacturing Execution — Top manufacturers have a new secret weapon with SyteLine Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). Real success in manufacturing requires a great planning system like SyteLine and an equally great shop floor execution system. Multiple systems on the shop floor as well as paper-based reporting and schedules simply can’t keep a modern manufacturing workforce like yours operating at peak efficiency. Utilizing touch screen technology along with drag & drop capabilities, you will accelerate and simplify shop floor operations while garnering excellent user acceptance.
- Materials and Inventory Management — Buy what you need, when you need it. Do away with side systems, which are difficult and costly to maintain. Shorten order entry time, eliminate duplicate orders, cut down on costly data entry errors, and make sure data is consistent — leaving you with more time to work on activities that grow your business.
- Engineering Change Control — Control and track revisions made to a Bill of Materials or to the routing of an item. When it is critical to ensure high quality, safety and consistency of products, the ECN process is crucial.
- Application Event Automation — Customize your system without modifying your source code, and improve your workflow in the process. When you upgrade your system, you’ll automatically upgrade your customizations at the same time.
- Mongoose Rapid Application System — Infor Mongoose is an application development framework that lets you easily design and deploy applications that enhance your core enterprise solution. When needed, you’ll be able to create enhancements in a fraction of the time and with far less effort than is required with traditional development approaches.
- Role-based Home Pages — No more confusing, multiple layer menus. Access everything you need with one click from one screen. Save time, be more efficient and less stressed. Everything you need is brought to you instead of you searching endlessly for it.
- Roll-forward Personalization — Change the look and behavior of screens and forms without impacting source code. This provides you the ability to adapt SyteLine where required to provide not only a functional fit but more importantly to achieve a Business Process fit. These changes are automatically migrated forward in conjunction with patches and upgrades to the base product.
- Product Configuration — Simplify the most complex configuration requirement for Engineer-to-Order products that require rules-based, parametric configuration capabilities, as well as less complex features / options requirements to support your Configure-to-Order situations.
- Compliance Management — Management of compliance and certification documentation as well as certification requirements, like RoHS.
- Personalized User Experiences — Personalize your user interface (UI) to fit the unique needs of your company, team, or even you as an individual user. Add, remove, and move fields and labels without having to call on IT for help. Get the information you need, when you need it.
- Single or Multi-Site Operations — SyteLine allows your companies to work together or separate based on your needs. A “site” or organization/company represents any place where work is done. A site may correspond to company headquarters, a manufacturing plant, or a distribution center. SyteLine automates intercompany operations where sites supply each other with products or services.
The Infor SyteLine ERP (CloudSuite Industrial) manufacturing system provides you a fully-integrated prospecting, sales, engineering, supply chain, production, service and accounting solution. It is complete with the tools to be an operationally efficient, cost competitive, highly flexible and disruptively automated force in your industry. Deliver your products faster and more efficiently, while benefiting from greater organizational clarity from design to manufacturing, to outsourcing and delivery.