In many cases, companies in the General Manufacturing Industry face considerable challenges. These are the companies who cannot find state-of-the-art ERP solutions for their unique products, opting most often to write their own solutions or worse yet, rely on spreadsheets and cobbled together technologies to attempt to fit their needs. The cost of this kind of ERP solution is expensive, is fraught with redundant entry of information, with the associated risks of data entry issues that can mislead a company, any or all of which can put your company at a competitive disadvantage. What this industry needs is a solution that get’s you to 85% or more of your needs with a rapid development toolset so you can create the remaining 15%. More importantly, so that final 15% can roll forward as you continue to upgrade the core ERP system, leveraging new and evolving technology to improve your business. For these challenges, Infor SyteLine ERP (CloudSuite Industrial) delivers.
Whatever you manufacture…
- Complete facilities, including plant, systems & machinery
- Concrete products
- Printing, decals & signage
- Products from minerals, rocks & soil
- Promotional products
- Paper converting
- Flexible packaging
- Industrial or home cleaning products
- Personal healthcare and cosmetics
- And more
SyteLine has you covered…
- Mobile Information Access — Mobile Access puts key functions on your mobile device for various user roles within SyteLine. This allows your staff to be productive when away from the office, with the use of their cell phone. Checking in on information from multiple sites is available for roles like Executives, Controllers, Operations Managers, Salespeople and even IT Staff.
- Lean Manufacturing — Including Kanban replenishments, back flushing of materials, labor & machine time, and rapid recording of production information- with or without labor recording.
- Single or Multi-Site Operations — SyteLine allows your companies to work together or separate based on your needs. A “site” or organization / company represents any place where work is done. A site may correspond to company headquarters, a manufacturing plant, or a distribution center. SyteLine automates intercompany operations where sites supply each other with products or services.
- Personalized User Experiences — Personalize your user interface (UI) to fit the unique needs of your company, team, or even you as an individual user. Add, remove, and move fields and labels without having to call on IT for help. Get the information you need, when you need it.
- Manufacturing Execution — Top manufacturers have a new secret weapon with SyteLine Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). Real success in manufacturing requires a great planning system like SyteLine and an equally great shop floor execution system. Multiple systems on the shop floor as well as paper-based reporting and schedules simply can’t keep a modern manufacturing workforce like yours operating at peak efficiency. Utilizing touch screen technology along with drag & drop capabilities, you will accelerate and simplify shop floor operations while garnering excellent user acceptance.
- Collaborative Design & Engineering — From a simple CAD interface, to more functional Product Data Management, and even more sophisticated Collaborative Design & Engineering PLM functionality. SyteLine spans multiple locations and keeps your team working efficiently together.
- Engineering Change Control — Control and track revisions made to a Bill of Materials or to the routing of an item. When it is critical to ensure high quality, safety and consistency of products, the ECN process is crucial.
- Quality Management — Quality control for incoming goods, outgoing shipments and in-process production quality checking.
- Equipment & Plant Maintenance — Manage your entire internal maintenance process, from scheduling preventative maintenance events to handling the unexpected service repair. Advanced Plant Maintenance helps prevent interruptions in production which can lead to bottlenecks in the system, inventory shortfalls and missed customer order deliveries.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) — Find out if you have the materials, people, machines, and tools you need to manufacture an item.
- Program/Contract Management — Complete Project based manufacturing capabilities that combine the production, scheduling, engineering, logistics, financial, and project management tools users need to manage complex project requirements, long lead times, and strict cost controls.
- Document Management & Automation — Complete management of all documentation: emails, email attachments, CAD drawings, scanned documents, outbound documents, purchase orders, invoices, estimates, and more. Document Book functionality pulls all related documentation for any manufacturing job through assemblies and all the way back to purchased materials—including certification documentation.
- Hybrid Manufacturing — Any combination of engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, make-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock, Kanban and repetitive needs.
- Role-based Home Pages — No more confusing, multiple layer menus. Access everything you need with one click from one screen. Save time, be more efficient and less stressed. Everything you need is brought to you instead of you searching endlessly for it.
- Labor Collection / Time & Attendance — Touch screen labor recording, production status, real-time dispatching, production recording, material issues, lot & serial recording, time & attendance and manufacturing document automation.
- Product Genealogy — Traceability of components and material, along with related information. Trace lot numbers, serial numbers and compliance documentation, from material receipt all the way to the finished product.
- Business Intelligence & Dashboards — Simple-to-use tools for decision-making and analysis. Dashboards are dynamic and up-to-the-minute.
- Complete Project, Job and Product Costing — The Cost Accounting features within SyteLine support both actual costing and standard costing, providing you with the flexibility to choose the Cost Type and Cost Method that works best for each specific product. SyteLine automatically charges work order costs for customer orders to the Cost of Goods Sold upon shipment to the customer.
- 360° Customer Management — Manage all aspects of your relationships with customers and prospects, from estimating to invoicing to service management.
- Materials and Inventory Management — Buy what you need, when you need it. Do away with side systems, which are difficult and costly to maintain. Shorten order entry time, eliminate duplicate orders, cut down on costly data entry errors, and make sure data is consistent — leaving you with more time to work on activities that grow your business.
- Application Event Automation — Customize your system without modifying your source code, and improve your workflow in the process. When you upgrade your system, you’ll automatically upgrade your customizations at the same time.
- Roll-forward Personalization — Change the look and behavior of screens and forms without impacting source code. This provides you the ability to adapt SyteLine where required to provide not only a functional fit but more importantly to achieve a Business Process fit. These changes are automatically migrated forward in conjunction with patches and upgrades to the base product.
- Integrated Accounting & Financial Management — Every task performed in SyteLine that requires a financial transaction is integrated to the solution’s own accounting and financial management applications. From inventory and production transactions to shipping, invoicing, field service and more — they all flow seamlessly into accounting. View cash impact information that incorporates all anticipated sources and uses of cash. From unshipped orders to invoices, outstanding purchase orders, A/R and A/P transactions as well as current cash balances. A simple time phased snapshot of cash available on demand.
- Mongoose Rapid Application System — Infor Mongoose is an application development framework that lets you easily design and deploy applications that enhance your core enterprise solution. When needed, you’ll be able to create enhancements in a fraction of the time and with far less effort than is required with traditional development approaches.
Infor SyteLine ERP (CloudSuite Industrial) helps manufacturers improve productivity and respond faster to change. From selling and sourcing to production and fulfillment, this robust enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution provides organization-wide visibility. Even organizations with highly complex supply chains are able to cut costs and ensure on-time production and delivery by using SyteLine to automate and manage key business processes, implement highly efficient process flows, and better match supply with demand. Best of all, the Mongoose toolset built into SyteLine gives other industries a way to personalize the software to their needs. For those in the General Manufacturing Industry it provides the personalization needs as well as rapid application development for the nuances that are unique to your industry. Everything personalization created with Mongoose quickly upgrades allowing you to take advantage of new capabilities added to new versions of SyteLine. This allows you the benefit of a state-of-the-art ERP system along with the ability to fit the needs of your industry. For more information about how The Lake Companies, the Mongoose toolset and Infor SyteLine ERP (CloudSuite Industrial) can help you in your industry, give us a call at (920)406-3030.